People asking why UGO is jumping so much . That’s to be expected when he’s been blocking shots like he has been as of late
That answered my original question. Thanks.To you? Yes. Yes it is.
Because as my posts prove I can compliment and not every word out of my mouth has to be a diss at Cal, who by the way, sucks.
THREEEVWS!
Best offensive player by a significant margin for sure. I wish Sheppard would take 10 shots a gameReeves is our best player and it's not close.I don't care who goes higher in the damn draft.
And your upset?Cal just make sure the ball goes through Antonio every damn possession.
I have been wrong so far. hasn't hurt us.There's no merit to that
Because it will steal other players hearts!Reeves 44% from 3 and Reed 51%. Why do those two not get 10-12 3pt shots each per game?
KSR Football
Everything Will Stein had to say after Kentucky's Overtime Win over LSU
KSR Football
Cardiac Cats: Kentucky knocks out LSU in overtime to create true playoff path
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's Postgame Celebration after beating No. 10 LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes
KSR Football
Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered