I’m with you but 3:30am EST comes EARLY lol!I'm going to try to stay up for this late *** game
This^^^How was that a shot clock with the clock at 19:37? Can’t blame the guys as I had no idea either.
I came here to post. Shouldn’t have been a shot clock violation even in the NBA.How was that a shot clock with the clock at 19:37? Can’t blame the guys as I had no idea either.
Agree, it was less than 30 secondsHow was that a shot clock with the clock at 19:37? Can’t blame the guys as I had no idea either.
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach