I’m with you but 3:30am EST comes EARLY lol!I'm going to try to stay up for this late *** game
This^^^How was that a shot clock with the clock at 19:37? Can’t blame the guys as I had no idea either.
I came here to post. Shouldn’t have been a shot clock violation even in the NBA.How was that a shot clock with the clock at 19:37? Can’t blame the guys as I had no idea either.
Agree, it was less than 30 secondsHow was that a shot clock with the clock at 19:37? Can’t blame the guys as I had no idea either.
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU