I’m with you but 3:30am EST comes EARLY lol!I'm going to try to stay up for this late *** game
This^^^How was that a shot clock with the clock at 19:37? Can’t blame the guys as I had no idea either.
I came here to post. Shouldn’t have been a shot clock violation even in the NBA.How was that a shot clock with the clock at 19:37? Can’t blame the guys as I had no idea either.
Agree, it was less than 30 secondsHow was that a shot clock with the clock at 19:37? Can’t blame the guys as I had no idea either.
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU
KSR Football
WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!
KSR Football
Kentucky heads to Oklahoma as a slight underdog