I’m with you but 3:30am EST comes EARLY lol!I'm going to try to stay up for this late *** game
This^^^How was that a shot clock with the clock at 19:37? Can’t blame the guys as I had no idea either.
I came here to post. Shouldn’t have been a shot clock violation even in the NBA.How was that a shot clock with the clock at 19:37? Can’t blame the guys as I had no idea either.
Agree, it was less than 30 secondsHow was that a shot clock with the clock at 19:37? Can’t blame the guys as I had no idea either.
KSR Football
Kentucky makes history in overtime win vs. LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky Knocks Off No. 10 LSU in Overtime 35-34
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
Halftime: Kentucky Takes Late 21-17 Lead Over LSU
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers