Just thought I'd start it early.
What's everyone's realistic scores tonight and your MVP for Kentucky?
UK by 7 for me.
MVP - Oweh
What's everyone's realistic scores tonight and your MVP for Kentucky?
UK by 7 for me.
MVP - Oweh
Glad to see that you spelled dUKe correctly.Just thought I'd start it early.
What's everyone's realistic scores tonight and your MVP for Kentucky?
UK by 7 for me.
MVP - Oweh
2016?Big game tonight when was the last time we beat this team ?
K, Grant Hill and LaettnerWho are the refs for our game?
Still won’t be enough to stop the POPEK, Grant Hill and Laettner
CATlantaListen to the boos as dUKe comes out!
Sweet tea babe. That’s what I’m drinking all night.Im too anxious to take a guess
I really wish I were drinking something stronger than tea…
Yes sir.. got my glass of sweet tea right hereSweet tea babe. That’s what I’m drinking all night.
No offense but I never have understood when people say this. You could literally say this about every game of every season for every team if you wanted lolOfficiating will play a huge role in this game: as always
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU