<<< Kentucky vs dUKe Game Thread >>>

JimboBBN

Heisman
Jan 26, 2016
15,338
30,971
113
I’ll take a one point win. Let’s go, boys. Can’t remember the last time I looked forward to a big game this much.
 

kennyskywalker34

All-American
Jan 22, 2013
4,528
7,453
0
Get ready for 3x as many fouls called on Kentucky. Something like UK fouls 30 Duke 10.
If Williams gets 2 quick ones it will be hard to overcome that.
He is by far the most important player in this game IMO
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,330
72,085
113
I'm ready to enjoy this game. Although Ft. Campbell has apparently picked tonight to do flight runs and it's a freaking Blackhawk every 10 minutes. I can appreciate it's the sound of freedom and we love our guys/gals here, but dang it.....any other night!
 

NociHTTP

Heisman
Mar 8, 2023
13,182
20,577
113
Duke by 3, 92-89.
Competition Itv GIF by The Masked Singer UK & The Masked Dancer UK
 

PoBilly

All-Conference
Mar 18, 2012
2,784
4,460
98
Not sure which way to go. I think I will wait and see this game and not guess at a score. Will be interesting to see how we play, how they play and such. GO BIG BLUE! Knock the D and E off that team.
 

PoBilly

All-Conference
Mar 18, 2012
2,784
4,460
98
If we pull out the W, I will have 2 fingers of Jefferson's Ocean.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
  2. 02 KSR Football State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football 5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky heads to Oklahoma as a slight underdog