Just thought I'd start it early.
What's everyone's realistic scores tonight and your MVP for Kentucky?
UK by 7 for me.
MVP - Oweh
What's everyone's realistic scores tonight and your MVP for Kentucky?
UK by 7 for me.
MVP - Oweh
Glad to see that you spelled dUKe correctly.Just thought I'd start it early.
What's everyone's realistic scores tonight and your MVP for Kentucky?
UK by 7 for me.
MVP - Oweh
2016?Big game tonight when was the last time we beat this team ?
K, Grant Hill and LaettnerWho are the refs for our game?
Still won’t be enough to stop the POPEK, Grant Hill and Laettner
CATlantaListen to the boos as dUKe comes out!
Sweet tea babe. That’s what I’m drinking all night.Im too anxious to take a guess
I really wish I were drinking something stronger than tea…
Yes sir.. got my glass of sweet tea right hereSweet tea babe. That’s what I’m drinking all night.
No offense but I never have understood when people say this. You could literally say this about every game of every season for every team if you wanted lolOfficiating will play a huge role in this game: as always
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU