wonderful...me either.All good. No hate from me. God bless.
wonderful...me either.All good. No hate from me. God bless.
Which blue blood has winning record against every other blue blood program?I hope Self does the right thing and removes him from the roster and bans him from practices, the locker room and facilities.
No program would do that.I hope Self does the right thing and removes him from the roster and bans him from practices, the locker room and facilities.
Just because everyone does or doesn't do something, doesn't equate to right or wrong.No program would do that.
Your mom?Which blue blood has winning record against every other blue blood program?
Dude. That twitter handle is a parody account. Although really dumb people fall for that all the time.
Yes, nobody researches like you do, thoOk so the report is false. Lol I bought in like the idiot I am.
Still wouldn’t be surprised if we have seen the last of DP this year.
This isn’t my thread lol. I just replied to it. (a.k.a. there was no research by me). Also, I’ve never claimed to be a great researcher. I only claim to be someone who researches. If you say you like to bowl, it doesn’t mean you think you’re in the PBA. At least if you take a shot, don’t miss.Yes, nobody researches like you do, tho
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
KSR Football
Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina