Just insane

Bluefaithful

All-American
Mar 30, 2009
5,081
7,970
113
marching silent film GIF
 

anon1777473514

Heisman
Jul 30, 2024
6,464
12,943
113
Yes, nobody researches like you do, tho
This isn’t my thread lol. I just replied to it. (a.k.a. there was no research by me). Also, I’ve never claimed to be a great researcher. I only claim to be someone who researches. If you say you like to bowl, it doesn’t mean you think you’re in the PBA. At least if you take a shot, don’t miss.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  2. 02 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
  4. 04 KSR Football Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games