wonderful...me either.All good. No hate from me. God bless.
wonderful...me either.All good. No hate from me. God bless.
Which blue blood has winning record against every other blue blood program?I hope Self does the right thing and removes him from the roster and bans him from practices, the locker room and facilities.
No program would do that.I hope Self does the right thing and removes him from the roster and bans him from practices, the locker room and facilities.
Just because everyone does or doesn't do something, doesn't equate to right or wrong.No program would do that.
Your mom?Which blue blood has winning record against every other blue blood program?
Dude. That twitter handle is a parody account. Although really dumb people fall for that all the time.
Yes, nobody researches like you do, thoOk so the report is false. Lol I bought in like the idiot I am.
Still wouldn’t be surprised if we have seen the last of DP this year.
This isn’t my thread lol. I just replied to it. (a.k.a. there was no research by me). Also, I’ve never claimed to be a great researcher. I only claim to be someone who researches. If you say you like to bowl, it doesn’t mean you think you’re in the PBA. At least if you take a shot, don’t miss.Yes, nobody researches like you do, tho
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
KSR Football
Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
KSR Football
Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win