wonderful...me either.All good. No hate from me. God bless.
wonderful...me either.All good. No hate from me. God bless.
Which blue blood has winning record against every other blue blood program?I hope Self does the right thing and removes him from the roster and bans him from practices, the locker room and facilities.
No program would do that.I hope Self does the right thing and removes him from the roster and bans him from practices, the locker room and facilities.
Just because everyone does or doesn't do something, doesn't equate to right or wrong.No program would do that.
Your mom?Which blue blood has winning record against every other blue blood program?
Dude. That twitter handle is a parody account. Although really dumb people fall for that all the time.
Yes, nobody researches like you do, thoOk so the report is false. Lol I bought in like the idiot I am.
Still wouldn’t be surprised if we have seen the last of DP this year.
This isn’t my thread lol. I just replied to it. (a.k.a. there was no research by me). Also, I’ve never claimed to be a great researcher. I only claim to be someone who researches. If you say you like to bowl, it doesn’t mean you think you’re in the PBA. At least if you take a shot, don’t miss.Yes, nobody researches like you do, tho
KSR Football
What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'