Apparently the Hawks don’t practice 2 point conversions.If Iowa scores a TD, do we go for 2? Because we'd only be up by 2 if we get 7. And we all know how that goes.
Welp, I'm going to go help the neighbors blow leafs.
Gronowski must have been gooning all night last night with that arm strength.
Welp, I'm going to go help the neighbors blow leafs.
Leafs is a lucky man.Welp, I'm going to go help the neighbors blow leafs.
Yeah, unless they had the wrong number that wasn’t holding.What a ******** offensive holding call. Not even close.
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Jan Jensen speaks at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Ava Heiden, Chit-Chat Wright talk at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Tracking where Iowa's recruits play this week
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Preseason Bart Torvik projections for Iowa Women's Hoops
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Deep Dive: Washington Huskies