Apparently the Hawks don’t practice 2 point conversions.If Iowa scores a TD, do we go for 2? Because we'd only be up by 2 if we get 7. And we all know how that goes.
Welp, I'm going to go help the neighbors blow leafs.
Gronowski must have been gooning all night last night with that arm strength.
Welp, I'm going to go help the neighbors blow leafs.
Leafs is a lucky man.Welp, I'm going to go help the neighbors blow leafs.
Yeah, unless they had the wrong number that wasn’t holding.What a ******** offensive holding call. Not even close.
On3 Football
Hank Brown listed as questionable for Iowa vs. Washington on Tuesday availability report
Hawkeye Report Football
Kirk Ferentz updates injuries, talks Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown updates health heading into Washington game
Hawkeye Report Football
L.J. Phillips happy to be back on the field
Hawkeye Report Olympics
'28 RHP/SS Charlie Habel discusses his recent Iowa visit