This is pathetic.Nice choke job, Hawks.
Game over. The only reason I am going to keep watching is to see how much they lose by, and if USC scores on every possession in the second half.
At least I’ll make money, since I bet on USC.
Ya before kick off.Anyone mute these announcers? lol.
We're approaching Outback Bowl level of officiating. We're not there yet, but we're in the neighborhood.
How are you feeling about this game? Where you at on this 2nd half...........53 is in
Alright bois. If you can afford to pay for streamers or cable you aren't giving enough NIL.
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Jan Jensen speaks at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Ava Heiden, Chit-Chat Wright talk at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Tracking where Iowa's recruits play this week
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Preseason Bart Torvik projections for Iowa Women's Hoops
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Deep Dive: Washington Huskies