This is pathetic.Nice choke job, Hawks.
Game over. The only reason I am going to keep watching is to see how much they lose by, and if USC scores on every possession in the second half.
At least I’ll make money, since I bet on USC.
Ya before kick off.Anyone mute these announcers? lol.
We're approaching Outback Bowl level of officiating. We're not there yet, but we're in the neighborhood.
How are you feeling about this game? Where you at on this 2nd half...........53 is in
Alright bois. If you can afford to pay for streamers or cable you aren't giving enough NIL.
On3 Football
Hank Brown listed as questionable for Iowa vs. Washington on Tuesday availability report
Hawkeye Report Football
Kirk Ferentz updates injuries, talks Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown updates health heading into Washington game
Hawkeye Report Football
L.J. Phillips happy to be back on the field
Hawkeye Report Olympics
'28 RHP/SS Charlie Habel discusses his recent Iowa visit