*****Iowa vs Oregon Game Thread*****

MAKhawks

All-Conference
Nov 3, 2001
1,535
2,344
113
I have only been able to watch about 5-6 Iowa games so far this year but in all the games I have watched Iowa seems to be a very slow starting team.

a lot of games certainly with a lot of weird unforced turnovers early.
 

Franisdaman

Heisman
Nov 3, 2012
17,613
27,236
113
Hausen setup some really good three looks that possession and they didn't hit the open shots.

Hausen with 3 minutes!

Music Video Wtf GIF
 

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,249
9,436
113
Was away for a few. Dishwasher stopped. I adjusted the thing the door catch connects with. Problem solved.
 

2D

All-American
Oct 8, 2013
3,341
6,906
113
Awesome, we abandoned what was working! So cool!
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeye Report Podcast
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Kirk Ferentz talks loss to Ohio State
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Jeremy Hecklinski steps in at quarterback
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa defense talks struggle to stop Smith, Buckeyes
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Hawkeyes suffer first loss, fall 31-14 to #5 Ohio State