*****Iowa vs Oregon Game Thread*****

MAKhawks

All-Conference
Nov 3, 2001
1,536
2,347
113
I have only been able to watch about 5-6 Iowa games so far this year but in all the games I have watched Iowa seems to be a very slow starting team.

a lot of games certainly with a lot of weird unforced turnovers early.
 

Franisdaman

Heisman
Nov 3, 2012
17,719
27,413
113
Hausen setup some really good three looks that possession and they didn't hit the open shots.

Hausen with 3 minutes!

Music Video Wtf GIF
 

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,499
9,636
113
Was away for a few. Dishwasher stopped. I adjusted the thing the door catch connects with. Problem solved.
 

2D

All-American
Oct 8, 2013
3,403
7,061
113
Awesome, we abandoned what was working! So cool!
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeyes dominate Huskies
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Live from the Press Box
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report No longer a secret, Ava Heiden has emerged as a national name
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Jeremy Hecklinski set to start at Washington
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Olympics Schedule Surveillance: 2026-27 Iowa women's wrestling