I have only been able to watch about 5-6 Iowa games so far this year but in all the games I have watched Iowa seems to be a very slow starting team.
Agreed…Folgueiras has arrived as a big ten player. Playing so much stronger
That's crazy. Doesn't seem like it.Altman has been at Oregon now for 16 SEASONS.
I gotta think the fans aren’t happy with this product on the floor…sound familiar?Altman has been at Oregon now for 16 SEASONS.
Didn't he take Arkansas job for about 12 hours? Couldn't handle the pig cheerAltman has been at Oregon now for 16 SEASONS.
Hausen setup some really good three looks that possession and they didn't hit the open shots.
Stirtz has hit 3 threes from that same spot (right wing)
First time I’ve heard Don McLean. He’s doing a solid job on the color tonight.This may be the first color commentator in 3 weeks that doesn’t hate our guts
I gotta think the fans aren’t happy with this product on the floor…sound familiar?![]()
Most definitely.Rebound hit Oregon player out of bounds???
Was away for a few. Dishwasher stopped. I adjusted the thing the door catch connects with. Problem solved.
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Iowa Hawkeyes Football Recruiting: Weekend Preview
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nation's No. 5 linebacker Brodie Metzger back in Iowa City, Hawkeyes among his early favorites
Hawkeye Report Football
Game Preview: Ohio State at Iowa
Hawkeye Report Football
The Friday Five
Hawkeye Report
Ranking the top 25 players Iowa WBB will face during the 2026-27 season