*****Iowa vs Oregon Game Thread*****

MAKhawks

All-Conference
Nov 3, 2001
1,499
2,314
113
I have only been able to watch about 5-6 Iowa games so far this year but in all the games I have watched Iowa seems to be a very slow starting team.

a lot of games certainly with a lot of weird unforced turnovers early.
 

Franisdaman

Heisman
Nov 3, 2012
17,401
26,886
113
Hausen setup some really good three looks that possession and they didn't hit the open shots.

Hausen with 3 minutes!

Music Video Wtf GIF
 

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,066
9,246
113
Was away for a few. Dishwasher stopped. I adjusted the thing the door catch connects with. Problem solved.
 

2D

All-American
Oct 8, 2013
3,273
6,789
113
Awesome, we abandoned what was working! So cool!
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Kirk Ferentz updates injuries, talks Ohio State
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown confident in offense against Ohio State
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Addison Ostrenga looks back at huge reception
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa defensive backs see challenge this weekend
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: Iowa hosting several Rivals300 recruits for the Ohio State game