im checking back in at 6pm...

Yardeth

Heisman
Jan 2, 2007
13,552
17,865
67
At 6pm, hopefully we still have 7 signed players and Canada. That would be a positive, not losing anymore players.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drcats2025
Jan 30, 2018
16,155
24,636
0
I hope to see a positive thread. thanks
Don't bother. Top of the page will be something like If are colored weren't blue and white what would they be.

I'm starting to give up on good news comin. But like you I'm back here everyday looking for it.
come on chunk GIF
 
  • Like
Reactions: Anon1704802562

Yardeth

Heisman
Jan 2, 2007
13,552
17,865
67
We can’t confirm what season is running tonight on Hallmark. But, from my detective work I can say for a fact that Laura is Cal’s favorite character on Little House.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
  4. 04 KSR Football Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
  5. 05 KSR Football Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime