im checking back in at 6pm...

Yardeth

Heisman
Jan 2, 2007
13,552
17,864
67
At 6pm, hopefully we still have 7 signed players and Canada. That would be a positive, not losing anymore players.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drcats2025
Jan 30, 2018
16,155
24,636
0
I hope to see a positive thread. thanks
Don't bother. Top of the page will be something like If are colored weren't blue and white what would they be.

I'm starting to give up on good news comin. But like you I'm back here everyday looking for it.
come on chunk GIF
 
  • Like
Reactions: Anon1704802562

Yardeth

Heisman
Jan 2, 2007
13,552
17,864
67
We can’t confirm what season is running tonight on Hallmark. But, from my detective work I can say for a fact that Laura is Cal’s favorite character on Little House.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Everybody on College GameDay is Picking LSU to Beat Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Kentucky set to hire Alfred Aboya as final assistant coach
  4. 04 KSR Football The public is hammering LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football CFB Cheat Sheet: Week 6