Your mom, sorry, couldn’t help myself…I hope to see a positive thread. thanks
Name one thing to be positive about right nowI hope to see a positive thread. thanks
Nothing to be positive about with UK right now.I mean instead of taking the time to make this thread you could have just ...........made a positive thread LOL.
I think we should send him to Russia and hide some drugs in his bag."Calipari" and any one of words from "fired terminated quit leaving" will do for me.
Don't bother. Top of the page will be something like If are colored weren't blue and white what would they be.I hope to see a positive thread. thanks
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky