Your mom, sorry, couldn’t help myself…I hope to see a positive thread. thanks
Name one thing to be positive about right nowI hope to see a positive thread. thanks
Nothing to be positive about with UK right now.I mean instead of taking the time to make this thread you could have just ...........made a positive thread LOL.
I think we should send him to Russia and hide some drugs in his bag."Calipari" and any one of words from "fired terminated quit leaving" will do for me.
Don't bother. Top of the page will be something like If are colored weren't blue and white what would they be.I hope to see a positive thread. thanks
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games