I am stunned.

MidseasonTweak

Heisman
Mar 1, 2020
11,115
19,729
113
What in holy hades happened?!
Lsu was running out the clock, and I jumped in the shower and now I find out we won?
Someone give me the cliff notes on what happened.
We stopped them. They chose not to go for it on 4th and 1. Minchey proceeded to methodically drive down the field for a FG to go to OT.

LSU scores and kicks. Kentucky scores and Stein throws up his "two" hand. The rest is history.
 

Battle_Cat

All-Conference
Sep 1, 2002
5,268
1,723
113
We stopped them. They chose not to go for it on 4th and 1. Minchey proceeded to methodically drive down the field for a FG to go to OT.

LSU scores and kicks. Kentucky scores and Stein throws up his "two" hand. The rest is history.
You forgot Stein parked his wheelbarrow then threw up his "two" hand. Important step missed but I got your back...
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,330
72,048
113
What in holy hades happened?!
Lsu was running out the clock, and I jumped in the shower and now I find out we won?
Someone give me the cliff notes on what happened.
Kiffin punted on a 4th and 1. We got ball back. AZ redeemed himself. OT.
Defense then **** itself and let LSU score easily.
we then get ball TD. Big nuts goes for two.
we win.
 

Eagles_Ball_69

All-American
Dec 19, 2003
4,846
6,394
82
As someone who hates the rest of the SEC and despises the whole SEC “pride” BS (they always suck each other off in football in the offseason, but when it comes to basketball, we never get any returned favor), I love how he pees off the rest of the SEC fans and admin.
I’ve said it on here before, it’s kinda why I don’t mind Beamer either. I like the dudes with personality. I’m tired of the robots. Give me the guys that aren’t afraid to let it rip.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Catastic5

Farsight Clone

All-American
Aug 30, 2025
2,958
5,900
103
Mixed Martial Arts Wow GIF by UFC
 

Bluegrass79

Senior
May 4, 2006
570
829
61
I think the main thing you've seen is that they can compete with any of the teams that are ranked.


They're good enough.


They're not super great defensively but they're good enough because they cause turnovers.
A big play team.


They haven't scored less than 31 points yet in a game. Think about that one.

6. Games above 31.

31 is the magic number. If you score more than that you got a chance.


You can recruit when you score that many points because everybody gets stats
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
  4. 04 KSR Football Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
  5. 05 KSR Football Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime