Beating Tenn twice, along with Florida, Arkansas and Vandy, would be five (5) nice league wins.11-7 is the most logical to take right now with this team. I happen to think they have a good chance at losing to A&M and beating Florida. It would be the poetic finish on the type of team it is, and, the history of Pope as a coach.
I'm reversed on this - I think we take care of A&M but UF is just way too tough for anyone right now. If we can keep it up with hitting threes and playing this good defense, we may have a chance with UF, but for now I'm going to assume we win one, lose one.11-7 is the most logical to take right now with this team. I happen to think they have a good chance at losing to A&M and beating Florida. It would be the poetic finish on the type of team it is, and, the history of Pope as a coach.
You’re actually probably right. I’m trying to be that guy who called the thing before it happens. Florida is scary good right now and we might be turning into a better version of ourselves that will be a little more consistent from point on. Which, that team beats A@M.I'm reversed on this - I think we take care of A&M but UF is just way too tough for anyone right now. If we can keep it up with hitting threes and playing this good defense, we may have a chance with UF, but for now I'm going to assume we win one, lose one.
I just posted similar without reading your post. I agree.11-7 is the most logical to take right now with this team. I happen to think they have a good chance at losing to A&M and beating Florida. It would be the poetic finish on the type of team it is, and, the history of Pope as a coach.
KSR Football
Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report
KSR Basketball
Improved decision-making is helping Alex Wilkins reach his high ceiling
KSR
One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 3: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone
KSR Around Kentucky
Eastern Kentucky gives Colonel Mascot a Makeover