Beating Tenn twice, along with Florida, Arkansas and Vandy, would be five (5) nice league wins.11-7 is the most logical to take right now with this team. I happen to think they have a good chance at losing to A&M and beating Florida. It would be the poetic finish on the type of team it is, and, the history of Pope as a coach.
I'm reversed on this - I think we take care of A&M but UF is just way too tough for anyone right now. If we can keep it up with hitting threes and playing this good defense, we may have a chance with UF, but for now I'm going to assume we win one, lose one.11-7 is the most logical to take right now with this team. I happen to think they have a good chance at losing to A&M and beating Florida. It would be the poetic finish on the type of team it is, and, the history of Pope as a coach.
You’re actually probably right. I’m trying to be that guy who called the thing before it happens. Florida is scary good right now and we might be turning into a better version of ourselves that will be a little more consistent from point on. Which, that team beats A@M.I'm reversed on this - I think we take care of A&M but UF is just way too tough for anyone right now. If we can keep it up with hitting threes and playing this good defense, we may have a chance with UF, but for now I'm going to assume we win one, lose one.
I just posted similar without reading your post. I agree.11-7 is the most logical to take right now with this team. I happen to think they have a good chance at losing to A&M and beating Florida. It would be the poetic finish on the type of team it is, and, the history of Pope as a coach.
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
KSR Volleyball
No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos