How does KY finish league play ??

What will be KY's final league record ??

  • 12-6

    Votes: 10 29.4%
  • 11-7

    Votes: 20 58.8%
  • 10-8

    Votes: 4 11.8%

  • Total voters
    34

UKGrad24

All-American
Apr 2, 2024
3,060
7,644
100
11-7 is the most logical to take right now with this team. I happen to think they have a good chance at losing to A&M and beating Florida. It would be the poetic finish on the type of team it is, and, the history of Pope as a coach.
 

Dead Cat Bounce

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
2,913
5,251
113
It starts with not overlooking A&M. Take care of business on the road, then come home and give Florida everything you’ve got on Senior Night. Go into the post-season believing in your team and excited to make some noise. That’s the best case scenario for our season’s end.
 

TheDude73

Heisman
Jan 7, 2006
24,322
24,110
113
11-7 is the most logical to take right now with this team. I happen to think they have a good chance at losing to A&M and beating Florida. It would be the poetic finish on the type of team it is, and, the history of Pope as a coach.
I'm reversed on this - I think we take care of A&M but UF is just way too tough for anyone right now. If we can keep it up with hitting threes and playing this good defense, we may have a chance with UF, but for now I'm going to assume we win one, lose one.
 

UKGrad24

All-American
Apr 2, 2024
3,060
7,644
100
I'm reversed on this - I think we take care of A&M but UF is just way too tough for anyone right now. If we can keep it up with hitting threes and playing this good defense, we may have a chance with UF, but for now I'm going to assume we win one, lose one.
You’re actually probably right. I’m trying to be that guy who called the thing before it happens. Florida is scary good right now and we might be turning into a better version of ourselves that will be a little more consistent from point on. Which, that team beats A@M.
 

jedwar

Heisman
Moderator
Dec 30, 2002
20,703
35,473
113
1-1 and it would not shock me for us to come out flat and lose to AM and then beat Florida. That seems to be the thing with Pope last year and this year and in particular with this team.
 

jedwar

Heisman
Moderator
Dec 30, 2002
20,703
35,473
113
11-7 is the most logical to take right now with this team. I happen to think they have a good chance at losing to A&M and beating Florida. It would be the poetic finish on the type of team it is, and, the history of Pope as a coach.
I just posted similar without reading your post. I agree.
 

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,727
8,535
96
I voted 2-0 because I’m choosing to be hopeful. Also my instinct is 1-1 but I honestly think which 1 is a win and which is a loss could go either way, so screw it. 2-0.
 
  • Like
Reactions: megablue

TFCat11

Heisman
Mar 25, 2019
6,317
11,691
108
UK wins their next two games… A&M is blah/ meh, and the Florida game will have all the ignorant bettors coming out of the woodwork for UF, essentially guaranteeing a UK victory at home…

Let’s just say, if you know, you know💯💯
 
  • Like
Reactions: UKGrad24
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Recruiting Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
  2. 02 KSR Cats in the NBA Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos
  3. 03 KSR Football Bowl Roundup: Kentucky comfortably in postseason projections following 3-1 start
  4. 04 KSR Football Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
  5. 05 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review digs into Kentucky's 45-21 win over South Alabama