Beating Tenn twice, along with Florida, Arkansas and Vandy, would be five (5) nice league wins.11-7 is the most logical to take right now with this team. I happen to think they have a good chance at losing to A&M and beating Florida. It would be the poetic finish on the type of team it is, and, the history of Pope as a coach.
I'm reversed on this - I think we take care of A&M but UF is just way too tough for anyone right now. If we can keep it up with hitting threes and playing this good defense, we may have a chance with UF, but for now I'm going to assume we win one, lose one.11-7 is the most logical to take right now with this team. I happen to think they have a good chance at losing to A&M and beating Florida. It would be the poetic finish on the type of team it is, and, the history of Pope as a coach.
You’re actually probably right. I’m trying to be that guy who called the thing before it happens. Florida is scary good right now and we might be turning into a better version of ourselves that will be a little more consistent from point on. Which, that team beats A@M.I'm reversed on this - I think we take care of A&M but UF is just way too tough for anyone right now. If we can keep it up with hitting threes and playing this good defense, we may have a chance with UF, but for now I'm going to assume we win one, lose one.
I just posted similar without reading your post. I agree.11-7 is the most logical to take right now with this team. I happen to think they have a good chance at losing to A&M and beating Florida. It would be the poetic finish on the type of team it is, and, the history of Pope as a coach.
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'