I’m gonna be that guy. Like all of you I am busting with joy and appreciation. This is the best Rutgers sports moment since Louisville 2006
But I’m already thinking about Houston. How can Rutgers keep up with them and have a chance?
I’m gonna be that guy. Like all of you I am busting with joy and appreciation. This is the best Rutgers sports moment since Louisville 2006
But I’m already thinking about Houston. How can Rutgers keep up with them and have a chance?
Out rebounding is the key. We need many offensive rebounds and steals.Play amazing defense, out rebound, out steal, points on transition. Amazing after 4 years people still don’t know the formula.
**** Houston. We’re going to the sweet 16
Make perimeter shots.
I am guessing cramping. I do worry about his back 2 days afterGet Myles healthy for starters.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
The Knight Report Football
College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game