I’m gonna be that guy. Like all of you I am busting with joy and appreciation. This is the best Rutgers sports moment since Louisville 2006
But I’m already thinking about Houston. How can Rutgers keep up with them and have a chance?
I’m gonna be that guy. Like all of you I am busting with joy and appreciation. This is the best Rutgers sports moment since Louisville 2006
But I’m already thinking about Houston. How can Rutgers keep up with them and have a chance?
Out rebounding is the key. We need many offensive rebounds and steals.Play amazing defense, out rebound, out steal, points on transition. Amazing after 4 years people still don’t know the formula.
**** Houston. We’re going to the sweet 16
Make perimeter shots.
I am guessing cramping. I do worry about his back 2 days afterGet Myles healthy for starters.
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?