How do they beat Houston????

BHSPCRU

Senior
Jun 13, 2007
565
714
93
Continue to win the loose balls like tonight, Johnson be dominant inside and decent 3 point shooting...
 

[email protected]

All-American
Jun 24, 2001
28,586
6,762
113
I’m gonna be that guy. Like all of you I am busting with joy and appreciation. This is the best Rutgers sports moment since Louisville 2006

But I’m already thinking about Houston. How can Rutgers keep up with them and have a chance?

1 Stop, Steal, Block & Rebound at a time.

Also think JY is money for us shooting 3's. WIsh Harper could catch whatever JY has (SWAGGER) from 3.

MO
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  3. 03 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four