How do they beat Houston????

Goku

All-Conference
Jul 25, 2001
8,530
1,469
0
I’m gonna be that guy. Like all of you I am busting with joy and appreciation. This is the best Rutgers sports moment since Louisville 2006

But I’m already thinking about Houston. How can Rutgers keep up with them and have a chance?
 

gregkoko

All-Conference
Sep 22, 2016
1,680
3,320
113
I’m gonna be that guy. Like all of you I am busting with joy and appreciation. This is the best Rutgers sports moment since Louisville 2006

But I’m already thinking about Houston. How can Rutgers keep up with them and have a chance?

It's March baby!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hubcityknights

rubjk

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2013
2,294
4,932
113
I’m gonna be that guy. Like all of you I am busting with joy and appreciation. This is the best Rutgers sports moment since Louisville 2006

But I’m already thinking about Houston. How can Rutgers keep up with them and have a chance?

Play amazing defense, out rebound, out steal, points on transition. Amazing after 4 years people still don’t know the formula.
 

Night Man

All-Conference
Jan 8, 2006
29,783
3,710
113
Great defensive team and the looks probably won't be plentiful, so... don't be shy from 3 and crash the offensive glass?
 

Knight Owl

All-Conference
Jul 27, 2001
3,536
2,580
0
Good question. A healthy Myles would help a lot. Is RHJr going to play significant minutes at center if Myles is out? Houston is similar to Clemson in that they don’t play a big center...usually they have a 6’ 8” guy there.
 

RW90

All-American
Feb 2, 2002
8,390
7,659
113
I think we play like our hair is on fire. All house money here on in.
 

MulletCork

All-Conference
Sep 1, 2012
2,692
3,240
113
Houston is a weird team
They no show a game now and then like only scoring 63 vs Wichita St a month ago.
But then other games they are on fire. Like second half today.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  2. 02 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  3. 03 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
  4. 04 The Knight Report Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
  5. 05 The Knight Report Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana