" Hoops" on Netflix

BigKari

All-American
Apr 15, 2014
5,062
9,549
53
Me too. I found the main voice actor of the coach unbearably annoying to listen to so I checked out.

Also, didn't really find it funny.

I felt the same. I gave it a chance after reading this, but like most adult cartoon shows it’s just obnoxiously loud and over the top. Pretty much the only one I can stand is F is For Family. The writing and voice acting is ridiculously clever and hilarious, absolutely great show.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey