" Hoops" on Netflix

BigKari

All-American
Apr 15, 2014
5,062
9,549
53
Me too. I found the main voice actor of the coach unbearably annoying to listen to so I checked out.

Also, didn't really find it funny.

I felt the same. I gave it a chance after reading this, but like most adult cartoon shows it’s just obnoxiously loud and over the top. Pretty much the only one I can stand is F is For Family. The writing and voice acting is ridiculously clever and hilarious, absolutely great show.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  5. 05 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon