" Hoops" on Netflix

BigKari

All-American
Apr 15, 2014
5,062
9,549
53
Me too. I found the main voice actor of the coach unbearably annoying to listen to so I checked out.

Also, didn't really find it funny.

I felt the same. I gave it a chance after reading this, but like most adult cartoon shows it’s just obnoxiously loud and over the top. Pretty much the only one I can stand is F is For Family. The writing and voice acting is ridiculously clever and hilarious, absolutely great show.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
  2. 02 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  3. 03 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  4. 04 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  5. 05 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'