Adult cartoon on Netflix about a HS basketball coach that is very "animated" lol. The show is set in Kentucky. Don't watch around your kids, lol
I love his songs. “Summers In Kentucky” is great.He’s also known as Wheeler Walker Jr. Parody style country music singer. Dudes funny
Me too. I found the main voice actor of the coach unbearably annoying to listen to so I checked out.Tried watching this but couldn’t get into it.
Me too. I found the main voice actor of the coach unbearably annoying to listen to so I checked out.
Also, didn't really find it funny.
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV