Homecoming Jukebox thread

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,500
37,684
113
🎶🎶
Make it your choice
Nittany Beverage
Drive right in and take a look around
Pile up the beer
Chips and soda
You’re in!
You’re out!
At Nittany Beverage now

I immediately remembered that jingle. Classic. 😁

You’re in!
You’re out!
😞
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Zenophile
Sep 3, 2001
184
411
63
This song has nothing to do with homecoming and I'm not really a Taylor Swift fan but I'm posting because it was released yesterday, someone called my attention to it and I like it. Really enjoy watching Taylor Swift's growth as an artist.
 

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,699
21,116
113
This song has nothing to do with homecoming and I'm not really a Taylor Swift fan but I'm posting because it was released yesterday, someone called my attention to it and I like it. Really enjoy watching Taylor Swift's growth as an artist.


New album is really good. Duet with Lana Del Rey is wonderful and Taylor says ‘f*cking’ like only she can…
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mile High Lion
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Top Tuesday takeaways from Penn State offensive coordinator Taylor Mouser: On 3rd and long runs, red zone issues, more
  2. 02 BWI Football Live updates: Matt Campbell weekly press conference
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting Photos: Top recruits flock to Happy Valley for Penn State's latest home game
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State's Defense Played Well Enough to Win. Here's What Went Wrong Late
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State Tuesday primer: The PSU offense will be under the spotlight today; who's announcing the Lions-Northwestern game for FOX?