you guys are slipping, as its 12:15 pm EDT on a Friday, and nobody has started the weekend jukebox thread.
As it's PSU's homecoming, I'm going with the homecoming theme, but feel free to post songs that interest you
Make it your choice
Nittany Beverage
Drive right in and take a look around
Pile up the beer
Chips and soda
You’re in!
You’re out!
At Nittany Beverage now
My favorite Manfred Mann song...Today is the birthday of Manfred Mann (Michael Lubowitz). To celebrate:
This song has nothing to do with homecoming and I'm not really a Taylor Swift fan but I'm posting because it was released yesterday, someone called my attention to it and I like it. Really enjoy watching Taylor Swift's growth as an artist.
BWI Football
Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
BWI
Penn State wrestling 2026-2027 schedule: See the full list of opponents; how many BJC duals are there?
BWI Recruiting
Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know
BWI Football
How Penn State Uses Josiah Zayas and Zion Tracy So Differently at the Same Position
BWI Football
Everything Matt Campell said to explain the Penn State 4th and 1 fourth quarter plan, timeout usage, vs. Wisconsin