Homecoming Jukebox thread

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,502
37,687
113
🎶🎶
Make it your choice
Nittany Beverage
Drive right in and take a look around
Pile up the beer
Chips and soda
You’re in!
You’re out!
At Nittany Beverage now

I immediately remembered that jingle. Classic. 😁

You’re in!
You’re out!
😞
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Zenophile
Sep 3, 2001
184
411
63
This song has nothing to do with homecoming and I'm not really a Taylor Swift fan but I'm posting because it was released yesterday, someone called my attention to it and I like it. Really enjoy watching Taylor Swift's growth as an artist.
 

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,699
21,116
113
This song has nothing to do with homecoming and I'm not really a Taylor Swift fan but I'm posting because it was released yesterday, someone called my attention to it and I like it. Really enjoy watching Taylor Swift's growth as an artist.


New album is really good. Duet with Lana Del Rey is wonderful and Taylor says ‘f*cking’ like only she can…
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mile High Lion
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know
  2. 02 BWI Football How Penn State Uses Josiah Zayas and Zion Tracy So Differently at the Same Position
  3. 03 BWI Football Everything Matt Campell said to explain the Penn State 4th and 1 fourth quarter plan, timeout usage, vs. Wisconsin
  4. 04 BWI Football Top Tuesday takeaways from Penn State offensive coordinator Taylor Mouser: On 3rd and long runs, red zone issues, more
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State head coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: Northwestern