you guys are slipping, as its 12:15 pm EDT on a Friday, and nobody has started the weekend jukebox thread.
As it's PSU's homecoming, I'm going with the homecoming theme, but feel free to post songs that interest you
Make it your choice
Nittany Beverage
Drive right in and take a look around
Pile up the beer
Chips and soda
You’re in!
You’re out!
At Nittany Beverage now
My favorite Manfred Mann song...Today is the birthday of Manfred Mann (Michael Lubowitz). To celebrate:
This song has nothing to do with homecoming and I'm not really a Taylor Swift fan but I'm posting because it was released yesterday, someone called my attention to it and I like it. Really enjoy watching Taylor Swift's growth as an artist.
BWI Recruiting
Photos: Top recruits flock to Happy Valley for Penn State's latest home game
BWI Football
Penn State's Defense Played Well Enough to Win. Here's What Went Wrong Late
BWI Football
Penn State Tuesday primer: The PSU offense will be under the spotlight today; who's announcing the Lions-Northwestern game for FOX?
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
BWI Recruiting
High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September