Have you changed your Username?

backdrft76-1

All-Conference
Sep 7, 2012
257
1,348
93
Besides our esteemed colleague pawrestlerinPA/TN/Dwyoder, the infamous WildTurk/RealWildTurk, and the fake Spyker account usernames, who else comes to this Board from BWI with a new Username?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dogwelder
Oct 14, 2021
17
28
13
I did through boredom, and originally picking a name without giving it much thought. I initially only went from lurking to participating to expose a ticket scammer and just kind of ran with it.
 

Potterlion

Senior
Jan 25, 2011
193
762
93
I used to be Potterlion before becoming Billrag because I was unable to log in on BWI at one point. Back to Potterlion now.
 

Karl_Havok

Heisman
Jul 8, 2021
5,517
10,985
113
Yes. This is a new username. My original Rivals account that I used for years was banned earlier this year because someone disagreed with my post, which did not break a single rule. So I created a new account there.

This is a new username for this site though. I prefer this one to all of my others.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Str8dblz

Tryingtodoitright

All-Conference
Oct 12, 2021
807
1,404
93
I had tried to sign into various boards over the past few years (not a lot, but more than a couple) and could never figure out the secret handshake, password, send the $5000 to the Nairobi prince to release the funds, etc., and never got it figured out. I somehow managed to sign in here, and even when I go to step two or three or whenever I needed to create a username, fumbled around and came up with this one (before it 'timed out', if that was going to happen) - because it's happened to me before. In any event for better or worse, I landed here, I'm not in Kansas anymore...
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Top Penn State takes from USC week: Causes for concern and a reason for hope a day before kickoff
  2. 02 BWI Football Did anything change on the Penn State-USC Thursday availability reports? Learn the latest here
  3. 03 BWI Basketball Mike Rhoades explains Penn State's offseason roster overhaul at Big Ten Media Days
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting Five White Out visitors Penn State is higher on than their rankings would suggest
  5. 05 BWI Rocco Becht's strengths are not showing up in the Penn State passing game