I went with the more subtle approach as I gain age and wisdomBesides our esteemed colleague pawrestlerinPA/TN/Dwyoder, the infamous WildTurk/RealWildTurk, and the fake Spyker account usernames, who else comes to this Board from BWI with a new Username?
used a new name myself... updating a very old user nameI did through boredom, and originally picking a name without giving it much thought. I initially only went from lurking to participating to expose a ticket scammer and just kind of ran with it.
Love the Butthorn!I thought about being ClarencButthorn for a split second
BWI Football
Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's third-straight loss
BWI Football
Penn State's latest loss underscores gap between progress and results
BWI Football
What did USC coach Lincoln Riley, Penn State players, say about the Lions' loss to USC? 'One of my favorite wins as a head coach'
BWI Recruiting
Recruit Reactions: Despite loss, top prospects rave about Penn State White Out experience
BWI Football
Watch: Matt Campbell recaps Penn State's 31-23 loss to USC