I went with the more subtle approach as I gain age and wisdomBesides our esteemed colleague pawrestlerinPA/TN/Dwyoder, the infamous WildTurk/RealWildTurk, and the fake Spyker account usernames, who else comes to this Board from BWI with a new Username?
used a new name myself... updating a very old user nameI did through boredom, and originally picking a name without giving it much thought. I initially only went from lurking to participating to expose a ticket scammer and just kind of ran with it.
Love the Butthorn!I thought about being ClarencButthorn for a split second
BWI Recruiting
Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
BWI Football
Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State