I went with the more subtle approach as I gain age and wisdomBesides our esteemed colleague pawrestlerinPA/TN/Dwyoder, the infamous WildTurk/RealWildTurk, and the fake Spyker account usernames, who else comes to this Board from BWI with a new Username?
used a new name myself... updating a very old user nameI did through boredom, and originally picking a name without giving it much thought. I initially only went from lurking to participating to expose a ticket scammer and just kind of ran with it.
Love the Butthorn!I thought about being ClarencButthorn for a split second
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State
BWI Football
BWI Staff Chat - Penn State White Out Week
BWI Football
Top Penn State takes from USC week: Causes for concern and a reason for hope a day before kickoff
BWI Football
Did anything change on the Penn State-USC Thursday availability reports? Learn the latest here