Has Brooks ever made a shot?

SmedMoley

All-American
Nov 14, 2020
3,690
7,959
0
I'm sure he has, at some point. I've never seen so many point blank shots missed.
 

katwest

Heisman
Feb 16, 2003
40,094
14,222
113
I like his aggressiveness but he gets the ball taken away from him to much and if he don't give it up that way he losses it himself dribbling in to traffic.
 

Kybluedude

Heisman
Nov 19, 2005
9,398
12,075
0
I would like to see a stat on how many shots inside 5 feet this team has made and missed
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  2. 02 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon
  3. 03 KSR Basketball KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  4. 04 KSR Football 'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
  5. 05 KSR Basketball KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day