Has Brooks ever made a shot?

SmedMoley

All-American
Nov 14, 2020
3,690
7,959
0
I'm sure he has, at some point. I've never seen so many point blank shots missed.
 

katwest

Heisman
Feb 16, 2003
40,094
14,223
113
I like his aggressiveness but he gets the ball taken away from him to much and if he don't give it up that way he losses it himself dribbling in to traffic.
 

Kybluedude

Heisman
Nov 19, 2005
9,398
12,075
0
I would like to see a stat on how many shots inside 5 feet this team has made and missed
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  3. 03 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  4. 04 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’