Has Brooks ever made a shot?

SmedMoley

All-American
Nov 14, 2020
3,690
7,959
0
I'm sure he has, at some point. I've never seen so many point blank shots missed.
 

katwest

Heisman
Feb 16, 2003
40,094
14,222
113
I like his aggressiveness but he gets the ball taken away from him to much and if he don't give it up that way he losses it himself dribbling in to traffic.
 

Kybluedude

Heisman
Nov 19, 2005
9,398
12,075
0
I would like to see a stat on how many shots inside 5 feet this team has made and missed
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality