Has Brooks ever made a shot?

SmedMoley

All-American
Nov 14, 2020
3,690
7,959
0
I'm sure he has, at some point. I've never seen so many point blank shots missed.
 

katwest

Heisman
Feb 16, 2003
40,094
14,222
113
I like his aggressiveness but he gets the ball taken away from him to much and if he don't give it up that way he losses it himself dribbling in to traffic.
 

Kybluedude

Heisman
Nov 19, 2005
9,398
12,075
0
I would like to see a stat on how many shots inside 5 feet this team has made and missed
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
  4. 04 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU