Had a good time watching volleyball last night until I fell asleep on the couch and missed the last two sets. Go Cats.
Day before playing St Johns and Pitino. Single digit posts on GYERO. SadHad a good time watching volleyball last night until I fell asleep on the couch and missed the last two sets. Go Cats.
2025: A Space OrgySwapped In Space
We are shipping him back to Mega Bet for a refund, hopefully. Probably should do the same for most of these guys.Did Jelavic get deported?
A buddy of mine texted me and said he had to listen on the radio. I told him he was lucky.This is not an enjoyable game to watch
KSR Football
The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati